Steel frame house 294-007

294.61 sqm (12.95 x 8.10 lm)
5 rooms + 3 baths
building site pics

The 294-007 steel frame house project is designed for 4-member families. The architect will recommend a minimum plot width of 14.8 linear meters. This three story design features a spacious living room and an office on the ground floor. Outside, a generous covered terrace overlooks a 46 square meters pool and a covered parking area for 2 vehicles. There are 3 bedrooms designed in the following way: on the first floor, a very spacious master bedroom with its own dressing room, bathroom, and loggia; the second floor incorporates 2 bedrooms, each with its own dressing room. The exterior colour of this construction by Wolf Construct was the choice of our client.


Total area (sqm): 294.61
House footprint (sqm): 252.88
Usable area (sqm): 194.13
Terraces and balconies area (sqm): 41.73
Footprint (lm): 12.95 x 8.10
Building height (nr.): 3-story
Ground floor area (sqm): 104.9
Covered terraces on the ground floor (sqm): 39.57
Uncovered terraces on the ground floor (sqm): 2.16
1st floor area (sqm): 73.99
2nd floor area (sqm): 73.99

Tips and tricks

Our company offers a flexible payment system based on major work phases, and for projects financed through banks, payment tranches are personalized according to their policies. The bank will pay the remaining amount in instalments. It's worth mentioning that in most cases, the value of a construction is 60% represented by the sum of the value of the foundation and the structural resistance of the building, the remaining percentage 40% is allocated for the execution of walls, roof, and installations. Depending on your location, we can't guarantee that finance services will be available.

Wolf Construct advantages

Warranty 75 years
Competitive price
All with a single contractor
Realtime price calculator
Customized design
International coverage
Turnkey house 90-120 days
Execution in any season
Open showroom
Energy efficiency
Seismic resistance
European standards compliance

Curious about how much your project costs?

  • 1. House configuration

    Enter the desired areas for each level. Prices will be calculated per square meter of construction.

  • 2. Design and foundation

    Choose whether you want us to design the construction and carry out the foundation or if you prefer to outsource these stages.

  • 3. Construction packages

    We present you the packages and afterward, you choose the one that suits you. You get the price and you can schedule online.